Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - January 14, 2013

Where did 2012 go?  I realize it's been over two months now since my last post.  No excuses for it.  Just the normal crazy busy life that gets even more so as the end of the year approaches.  Add in a bit of stomach flu/ cold flu/ creeping crud that just wouldn't quit.  I would say that it's behind us, but today I feel under the weather again.  I'm hoping it doesn't develop any more.  That is why today I am trying to rest (and blog).  There are so many recipes and posts I have been meaning to get to, but just haven't taken the time to do so.  There have been birthday parties and holidays, food gifts and all sorts of projects to share.  I am hoping to catch up a bit in this second part of January.  Okay, so on to this week's menu plan:

Monday - Fish tacos, avocado, homemade salsa

Tuesday - Broccoli and bowties

Wednesday - Turkey meatloaf, sweet potato oven fries

Thursday - Homemade Pizza

Friday - Spaghetti and meatballs, challah

Looking for more menu ideas or recipes, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Looks good to me! Menu planning certainly helps me. See if any of my recipes look good for your next week. =)

    ReplyDelete