Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - January 28,2013

Three years ago today I started this blog with no idea as to what to do with it.  Three years later and I'm still trying to figure it out.  For the folks that have stuck with me these three years and for anyone who has found me somewhere along the way, I thank you very much.  If you would like to go back to that first post, please visit Freezer Cooking Day.  On to this week's menu plan.


Monday - Turkey Burgers, veggies, oven roasted potatoes

Tuesday - Pasta primavera

Wednesday - Goulash (Miss D's request)

Thursday - Pizza

Friday - Roasted Chicken Shawarma with Schug (kind of obsessed with schug right now), challah, roasted veggies, soup?

Looking for more recipes or menu ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment