- Yogurt (frozen the night before in a seal-able cup) with granola/cereal bar (either bought or homemade)
- cream cheese and jelly sandwiches
- leftover pasta or mac and cheese
- snack-y lunch (veggies and dip, cheese and crackers, hummus, etc.)
- Roll-ups (tortilla smeared with cream cheese, add a banana and roll-up, cut into pieces)
- quesadillas or pizza
- mini bagels, eggs (hard-boiled or scrambled)
- egg salad
Also, forgot to add: fruit and dried fruit (always a favorite), pretzels or rice crackers and an occasional treat are likely additions.
If anyone has anymore ideas, I'd love to hear them!! Please share.
BTW, not doing a traditional MPM this week, but for more menu-planning ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com