Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 2/28/11

Menu Plan Monday - 2/28/11

Can you believe March is here?  We've been enjoying some nice warm weather already and it's taking all sorts of restraint not to jump in the garden and start planting.  I have to keep reminding myself that we still may get a cold snap (or two) before April.
Daffodils - this weekend

Sunday - My nod to the Oscars - a Spago-inspired appetizer: Latkes with Lox. It probably should be little pizzas instead, but I "found" the latkes in the freezer this weekend and figured that would work, too. 


 Monday -  Trying a new recipe:
Korean Simmered Beef Patties
 with rice and steamed veggies.


Tuesday - Leftovers


Wednesday -  Paula Deen's recipe for
Goulash.  I've made this recipe many times now and it's always good for a easy meal. Maybe with Wheat Bread.




Thursday - Veggie chili with baked potatoes.


Friday - Chicken Yakitori and ?

Looking for more menu ideas, visit MPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment