Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - February 25,2013

It's hard to believe it's the last week of February already.  Spring does seem to be on it's way here.  I survived the winter break.  Our menu plan from last week got a bit jumbled up because the kids were under the weather for a few days.
Sunday:  I made sushi for Purim.  The kids have been begging for sushi all week and it just didn't happen for Friday last week.  I decided to try to make them triangular-shaped to be more festive.
Monday:  Korean Beef.  I'm thinking of trying my own variation of this recipe.  Leftover sticky rice and steamed veggies.

Tuesday:  Baked Ravioli

Wednesday:  Baked tilapia, broccoli

Thursday:  Homemade Pizza.  Last week we had both New York style and Chicago style


Friday:  Roasted Chicken, Challah, Sweet potatoes, ?

Looking for more menu ideas and recipes, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with your sushi! That looks beautiful and delicious! I have always been too intimidated to make my own, but maybe I'll give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete