Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - May 14, 2012

Rainy weekend.  Lots of rain.  Not complaining though, we certainly needed it.  Many things going on this week.  I need to make four dozen cupcakes for Miss D's school on Thursday.  Art and music night Thursday, dance rehearsal Friday and recital next Sunday.  Whew!  I'm tired just thinking of it.
Went to Micheal's this weekend to pick up a few things for cupcake baking this week.  Has anyone else noticed the changes in the baking aisle?  What is up with that die-cut cake decorating system?  The prices and the amount of space it takes up makes my head spin.  Here I am, trying to find a simple 99c decorating tip and ending up frustrated and empty-handed.  I mean, I understand why they are doing it, but ugh!  Now I know I don't always stick by Alton Brown's rules of unitasker versus multitasker (especially when baking is involved), but I try.  Who has the room for all this stuff?  Okay, 'nuff said.  On to the menu.

Monday - Turkey Burger sliders, zucchini

Tuesday - Pasta night

Wednesday - Oven chicken strips, broccoli

Thursday - Pizza Night

Friday - Spag. and meatballs (already made and in the freezer).  Heat the sauce and meatballs in the crock-pot, so they are ready when we get home from rehearsal. Challah.

Looking for menus and recipe ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment