Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 7/25/11

Menu Plan Monday - 7/25/11

Feeling a bit rusty at the menu-planning thing.  We've been back and forth visiting friends and family in Florida and then NJ for the past couple of weeks.  A little bit of grilling in between, but now alas, the propane has run out.  I'm hoping we can refill them today or tomorrow so I can get back out there--it's too hot to start the oven!

Monday - Eggplant Parmesan  I use marinara sauce for the gravy and oven fry the eggplant (about 15 minutes at 400 degrees).  I bought extra eggplant, so I thought I'd oven-fry extra and freeze for another time.

 Tuesday - Turkey tacos with Florida avocados

Wednesday - Grilled chicken with strawberry salad (hopefully!)

Thursday - Mini BBQ Meatball Subs, using the Pioneer Woman's BBQ Meatballs
with my meatballs (in the freezer)

Friday - Chicken and Spring Rolls


Looking for more menu ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment