Monday, June 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - June 11, 2012

I know, I know it's been a few weeks.  We've definitely been in Summer mode here.  Memorial Day holiday, my birthday, and summer camps have started the past couple of weeks.  The menu planning continues, although I'm trying to keep it easy. 




Sunday - BBQ Beef Brisket sandwiches, corn on the cob, and matzo ball soup.  I know a strange combo - but my daughter was under the weather and said the soup would make her feel better.  What mama wouldn't say yes to that?

Monday - Manicotti (crepes are in the freezer), crudite

Tuesday -Chili-topped baked potatoes with guacamole

Wednesday - Turkey burgers and grilled veggies

Thursday - Pizza (maybe on the grill?)

Friday - Baked tilapia, challah, not sure?

If you are looking for more menus, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment