Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 1/3/11

Menu Plan Monday -

Happy New Year!  It's been a while since I've posted here.  The craziness of the holidays/travels/school breaks and illnesses are hopefully behind us (for this week).  It's time to get back to schedules and meal plans.  My husband's very generous (and much needed) anniversary gift was a second refrigerator.  Somehow I've already filled it.  Not sure exactly how we managed before.  It's really nice to know that I'm not going to run out of bagels or eggs or juice (at least not today).  I'm hoping to do more freezer cooking this year and always, my fair share of baking.  I also plan on sharing more recipes, including some great new ones from the past few months.

Okay, on to the menu:

Sunday:  Oven-roast Beef, Garlic rosemary potatoes

Monday:  Leftovers from NYE, Lemon Capellini, Spinach-Artichoke Dip, Leftover (can you believe such a thing?) Sushi

Tuesday:  Open-faced roast beef sandwiches

Wednesday: Fajitas, probably chicken?

Thursday:  Shake-and-Bake Chicken strips, salad

Friday:  Eli's Asian Salmon (new recipe I'm trying from the Barefoot Contessa), Challah, green beans

Saturday:  ??

Want more ideas..visit  MPM on orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment